• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Wildwood Guitars In Colorado

MikeG59

Steve Mesple of Wildwood guitars did me a solid favor based on a previous transaction and when a dealer provides solid service and a great product at a superior price everyone should know. Just got me a new Historic ES 355 in flamed Cherry Red: the most outrageous guitar. Better than described and well packed for the journey. Definately check them out if you are shopping and tell him Mike G from Long Island sent you.

http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/

Coachmoe

I bought an ES 335 from Steve and two R7's ( Goldtop and Iced Tea Refin ) from Lance with an assist from Steve.

I got great hands on descriptions and all three guitars were set up exceptionally well.

The next time I buy, I'll call them first.

Great service and highly knowldegeable.

:bluesgtr

jwalker

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
I bought both my 2002 R8 and 2004 R7 from Wildwood. With my R7 Bruce took the time to check his stock and found a couple that met my specs.. I bought one but when I received it I noticed the neck to headstock transition was misshapen on one side. I called Bruce and told him the problem and he took it back and even paid for return shipping. He still had my second choice on hold so he shipped it out. I couldn't be happier with the guitar or the service.

When I first talked to Bruce, before I ever ordered, he seemed a little salesmanish. I soon realized that he has a genuine enthusiasm for his product a customer service. He seems to recognize that repeat customers are the best kind and service is a key ingredient.

tele00

Boneyard# 126 , 2001 r6, 04 sg std, And I mailed a ck today for a R7 refin.....They do a great Job......Someone should tell Henry.

rbisherw

01 Classic, 02 Standard, 04 R7 Refin, D28 - all from Wildwood.
I am lucky enough to live in Colorado - so it is a regular stop for me.
Best dealer on the planet !

I agree 100% with 59 Refin.

Budman2k

Simply the BEST guy to deal with hands down. Steve is one of the nicest people I've ever done business with. Bruce is also fantastic. I just wish the store was in Cleveland ;)

LedHed

Steve Mesple is one of the greatest guys on the planet, period.....

I think I am on my TENTH Gibson Historic all purchased from Wildwood over the past 7 years, most recently, a low serial number Murphy 04 Jimmy Page LP from Wildwood. Steve got me my 99 R9, my blonde dot neck 59 Reissue (with gorgeous flame) ES 335, my Martin D-41, etc....

Bottom line, he cares about his customers, cultivates a long term relationship with his clients and is very fair and competitive with his pricing. How in the world could Gibson think that the Guitar Center/MF's of the world serve the customer better or provide better guitars than a store like Wildwood.....

Hey Gibson, are you listening???? - Guitar Center/Musician's Friend gets NONE of my money in '05......It's a dealer like Steve Mesple who consistently gets my $$$$$.

He and his team at Wildwood are truly the ANTI-Guitar Center..... Gibson and Henry should worship the ground he walks on-

Darkburst00R9

"The worst part is Henry knows, he just doesn't care."

Amen!

Steve and all the guys (gals) are the Best !

fiddleback

Les Paul Froum Member
Budman2k said:
Simply the BEST guy to deal with hands down. Steve is one of the nicest people I've ever done business with. Bruce is also fantastic. I just wish the store was in Cleveland ;)

dude... you mean you're not shopping at village music(north olmsted)? from dale? :tm

Budman2k

fiddleback said:
dude... you mean you're not shopping at village music(north olmsted)? from dale? :tm

Yes, I do business with Dale also. Village Music never has any historics. I've actually bought more from Dale than Steve. But I always go to Steve for the Historics and I also bought a PRS Singlecut from Wildwood. Wildwood's selection is always unbelievable!
Dale is expanding (moving next door) so his inventory should increase. He's got a beautiful Elegant in there right now :wow

Steve is just more into "guitars" and I always stop by when I'm in Colorado.

Budman

dtw576

Bruce has been great to deal with. I just completed the layaway on my R9 and I should get it tomorrow. Will post the requisite photo's when she gets here. I'm also pretty close up on Tim's list (like within a month or two) and will be putting some DW in there. Yummmm!!!

Gazza

Sir Gazzalot
I'd like to echo the good word about WW. I also live in CO. and the folks at Wildwood have to be the hardest workin' folks in the buisness. They are truly genuine about what they do and care about pleasing the customer first.