• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Wildwood Guitars In Colorado

fiddleback

Les Paul Froum Member
Budman2k said:
Yes, I do business with Dale also. Village Music never has any historics. I've actually bought more from Dale than Steve. But I always go to Steve for the Historics and I also bought a PRS Singlecut from Wildwood. Wildwood's selection is always unbelievable!
Dale is expanding (moving next door) so his inventory should increase. He's got a beautiful Elegant in there right now :wow

Steve is just more into "guitars" and I always stop by when I'm in Colorado.

Budman
yeah, dale is kind of an "aquired taste"...
i've bought 2 guitars from him- '02 HRIII and an '04 songwriter.
i always feel like i'm walking on eggshells there though. he is a nice guy.
i never was really impressed with his inventory. once in a while he has something though, like you said with the elegant.
he has lots of cool gibson "toys" too. :dude

fiddleback

Les Paul Froum Member
Budman2k said:
Yes, I do business with Dale also. Village Music never has any historics. I've actually bought more from Dale than Steve. But I always go to Steve for the Historics and I also bought a PRS Singlecut from Wildwood. Wildwood's selection is always unbelievable!
Dale is expanding (moving next door) so his inventory should increase. He's got a beautiful Elegant in there right now :wow

Steve is just more into "guitars" and I always stop by when I'm in Colorado.

Budman
yeah, dale is kind of an "acquired taste"...
i've bought 2 guitars from him- '02 HRIII and an '04 songwriter.
i always feel like i'm walking on eggshells there though. he is a nice guy.
i never was really impressed with his inventory. once in a while he has something though, like you said with the elegant. i hope he expands into some sweet lesters R8/r9...
he has lots of cool gibson "toys" too. :dude

lockingnut

Steve's always straight with me too. It's hard to not stop in everyday, he's on the way home. He gave me a killer price on a new LP Studio Limited Edition, had to cancel for other reasons. Would of slapped P94's in there and been all set, I kick myself for not doing it anyway. I bought my 96 JPLP from him in 97 <?> and it's my #1.

Lee_Moore

82142 came from Steve and Bruce. Because of the smooth transaction, I will always do business with them. A++ dealers and businessmen.