• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Dave's Guitar Shop

Dave Rogers

Les Paul Forum, Premiere Dealer
Dave's Guitar Shop has been in business for 19 years and has a solid reputation for customer service and a wide selection of instruments. The store typically stocks between 1200-1400 guitars at any one time, including Gibson and many other manufacturers. The Shop is always open to trades and is dedicated to doing its best to find you the instrument you want. Please visit the website, call, or visit to see one of the best inventories of high end guitars in the country.

http://www.davesguitar.com

Visit our store when in scenic LaCrosse:
1227 South 3rd Street
LaCrosse, Wisconsin 54601

Email: Davesgtr@aol.com
Phone:(608) 785-7704
Fax (608) 785-7703

Last edited:

Dave Rogers

Les Paul Forum, Premiere Dealer
2002 '59 Reissue Les Pauls

I wanted to make an anouncement to all Forum members that I decided not to be one of the Emerald dealers for Gibson this year. This means that we will not be selling the '59s, but everything else with Gibson will be the same as always. I highly recommend the other four dealers (Wildwood, ************, Garrett Park & L and M Music) for your '59 needs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ed Rafalko

Les Paul Forum Member
Thanks for letting us know, Dave. What prompted your decision, if you don't mind my asking?