• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Timbuckers

dgood

hoss33 said:
The stickers look authentic to me. But what do I know.

Those used Timbuckers went for $511 on ebay. Mr. White's own recent ebay auction for a set of NEW Tims (no waiting) ended at 500 (including shipping). I'd rather deal directly with Mr. White: better price; better vibe.

goldtop0

dgood said:
Those used Timbuckers went for $511 on ebay. Mr. White's own recent ebay auction for a set of NEW Tims (no waiting) ended at 500 (including shipping). I'd rather deal directly with Mr. White: better price; better vibe.

Ditto, go on the list and you get the goodies.

WordMan

Tim - could you either send me an email with the details of how to get on your list (I would be interested in a set with covers) along with cost, wait time, and anything else I should know?

Thanks!

hoss

I would be interested as well. Which impedances are "available" or which do you recommend?

Maybe Tim could be added to the Forum Dealers Section?

Tim

Hey guys, I'm at the mother-in-laws for a few days. I brought a Les Paul and my Trademark 30 to help me survive! I hope everyone has a great holiday and 2005!!

Tim

JohnnyK

Um...... yeah, regarding the "wait time".........for any of you guys that put an order in and waited - how much time before receiving? I know it's gonna be awhile for me; if I could nail down the YEAR that would be helpful! :wha

JohnnyK

modoc_333 said:
it's almost 2 years right now.... getting longer all the time.

:dang geez, that seems like a long time, but from what I've heard and read it'll be worth it! Thanx for the info.

Ron

I got my Timbuckers a while back, almost two years ago. Mine have serial numbers, I think, in the 150's, I'm not sure since I haven't taken them out of my guitar since I got them. Tim's pickups rule, you want Kossoff, it's there, Clapton, it's there. With my rig ('68 50 watt Plexi/Basketweave 4X12 pre Rola 25 watters) I can hear alot of Jeff Beck from Truth check out "Let Me Love You." Most impotantly Tim's give me the sound I want and help me sound like me. Tim, I smile everytime I plug my guitar in, Thanks.

Here's a link to some info on my band, SWEETRIDE, with 2 (demo) songs where you can hear my Timbuckers in action. (please excuse the recording quality and a few bum notes)
http://www.pdxbands.com/bands/?band=sweetride

Last edited:

Itsallmuscle

Ron said:
I got my Timbuckers a while back, almost two years ago. Mine have serial numbers, I think, in the 50's, I'm not sure since I haven't taken them out of my guitar since I got them. Tim's pickups rule, you want Kossoff, it's there, Clapton, it's there. With my rig ('68 50 watt Plexi/Basketweave 4X12 pre Rola 25 watters) I can hear alot of Jeff Beck from Truth check out "Let Me Love You." Most impotantly Tim's give me the sound I want and help me sound like me. Tim, I smile everytime I plug my guitar in, Thanks.

Here's a link to some info on my band with 2 (demo) songs where you can hear my Timbuckers in action. (please excuse the recording quality and a few bum notes) http://www.pdxbands.com/bands/?band=sweetride
HEY HEY!!! GOOD STUFF!!!!! im listening to it at 5 45 in the morning (dont ask what im doing up... im a collge kid, but im LIKING IT!!! you guys ever play New York City?

Ron

Thanks, I'm glad you dig it. I played in New York City once or twice with bands I used to be in, but not with this one, yet. We're based out of Portland, Oregon, so it's a bit of a trek to NYC. But, I'm all for loading up the van and hittin' the road, maybe this summer.