• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Bruce is the MAN!!!!!

dtw576

I really wanted a Faded Tobacco 59 they had but didn't want to load up a credit card right now. Also knew that Gibson was just about to make it hard as hell to really "shop" for what I wanted. Bruce was nice enough to work with a layaway until money that I know is coming, comes. Sent him the obligatory 1/3 down over a few days period (two pay periods for me) which he was gratious enough to handle. That is CUSTOMER SERVICE to my way of thinking. He made me a believer in their store and I plan to visit it, through email instead of the internet (thanks a bunch Gibson), for my next GAS attack. :)

keto

For those of us who are a little newer....could all of you please say which store rather than or in addition to saying the owner's names? I know lots of you know who is meant by 'Bruce' but I sure don't :)