• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Got Gullwing? Show us your gullwing eye candy

58lespaulman

It's strang that most of the reissue Duanes that were made had way more flame then Hot Lanta. I just was at the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and I think I spent the whole time with Hot Lanta just studying her up and down.. The Frets are on the back that say his name also.. Very cooooollll 59..

Shane

R

RedSkyDog

TW59 said:
Link has expired. :dang
TW59, which link expired? They all work for me. :)

sws1 said:
Some more gullwing for you. Duane #18
2406_p32999.jpg

WOW!!! sws1, DA18 is mighty fine...the gullwing on it is definitely soaring! :dude

I may be prejudiced, but IMHO the 55 Duane Allman series guitars are the most beautiful artist signature model guitars Gibson has produced...and that includes the new Jimmy Page models. The gullwing top finished in heritage darkburst on the order of "Hot 'Lanta" is an outstanding combination that is very pleasing to the eye and is also quite unique among the other signatures, heritage and reissue guitars. :joep Just my:2cents!

R

RedSkyDog

This '60 Burst MAX replica with all original '50's parts on eBay has a little bit of gullwing. WOW...the starting bid is $40k!! :wtf So far, no one has stepped up to the plate.

7f_3.JPG

Unmensch

Wow, beautiful MAX from Uncle Lou. I like that kind of top, and I like that color. If I had a MAX, I don't think I would be shelling out the dough for 50's plastic for it though.

garywright

2406_p32999.jpg

WOW!!! sws1, DA18 is mighty fine...the gullwing on it is definitely soaring! :dude

I may be prejudiced, but IMHO the 55 Duane Allman series guitars are the most beautiful artist signature model guitars Gibson has produced...and that includes the new Jimmy Page models. The gullwing top finished in heritage darkburst on the order of "Hot 'Lanta" is an outstanding combination that is very pleasing to the eye and is also quite unique among the other signatures, heritage and reissue guitars. :joep Just my:2cents!

anyone acquired a gullwing since this thread was started ..if so, please post some shots :salude

dcdefend

P7110001.jpg

Here's mine. Originally a Honeyburst, but went to Historic Makeovers and now looks much better.