• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Dave's GREAT Guitars!

zepsong

Well, I bought a 57 blacktop RI from Dave's(Laun is great to deal with). and it's another winner! These guys give a fair trade value, a thorough phone demo and inspection, nice setup, and fast shipping. Never had a problem with anything I got from them! Dave's rules! :)

DesertBurst

I've bought Lester's, Taylors and other git-fiddles from Dave and his crew. Top notch inventory and even better service. #1 in my book!!!

Stinkmonkey

Since I just ordered my R7 from him I'm glad to hear it. 'Course I ordered it from him because of all the previous praise. Great deal too! I'll let everyone know about mine after I've ripped my fingers to bloody shreds and have to put it down. May have to get the speech software to communicate though......................
I can't freakin' wait, then I have to scheme for a R9, in ice tea

gmann

I ordered my R4 Tonequest fm Daves at Christmas and they managed to get it to me fast and hassle free, and I'm in Okinawa! Easy to deal with on the phone and great service.