• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Let's see pics of you gigging with your Lester!

les strat

This is post-haircut.

ballyhoo12.JPG

LPC

Cool pic, cool shirt too! That smoke always bothers the shit out of me...ususally theres some moron running the machine and makes way too much come out - ha. When ever I see that now I say hey man no smoke for this band.

les strat

Cool pic, cool shirt too! That smoke always bothers the shit out of me...ususally theres some moron running the machine and makes way too much come out - ha. When ever I see that now I say hey man no smoke for this band.

I know! A bit to enhance the lights is one thing, but sometimes, it's ridiculous. I have had it so bad once (with a strobe on too), I couldn't see my guitar, and I was in the middle of a pretty fierce solo!

Last edited:

les strat

It's called comfy. I prefer long hair, crushed velvet, boots and excessive jewelry (ie. Black Crowes), but it doesn't fit my dad look anymore.

phil47uk

Here are a couple for a laugh...They aren't very good,as they were taken from a computer moniter, from a video.

Me on my own doing some sort of solo or another. I think it was a jazz waltz version of Summertime.

The second of Mick Hawksworth and myself rocking away on some blues number. I can't remember what it was.

THE OLD FARTS PICTURE GALLERY

Axmistergig.jpg

Axminstergig2.jpg

yz25098uk

old farts picture gallery..... :lolspin :lolspin

good shots, from a screen!!!! :yay

phil47uk

yz25098uk said:
old farts picture gallery..... :lolspin :lolspin

good shots, from a screen!!!! :yay

For some strange reason the programme won't let you print screen while the video is running. There must be some kind of lock as the screen shot is just black. So in my ancient wisdom I paused the video and set up a camera. Took an image from the screen, put it in to Adobe and went on from there...
Bloody complicated way of doing things I know, but at least it sort of worked..... :lolspin :lolspin

frisco

Formerly greeny
Minneapolis Slim said:
OK, here's me rockin' with the Oxblood at a recent jam!

cc.jpg
hi there C.C.
Is that a pic from Moestock 3?

cheers
greeny
a.k.a in cyberjammin as "FRISCO"

O

outlaw_biker61

phil47uk said:
Here are a couple for a laugh...They aren't very good,as they were taken from a computer moniter, from a video.

Phil, the top pic is awesome! From one "Old Fart to Another"!

Kenny

phil47uk

geddins81.....Merle Haggard?....... :lolspin :lolspin

Well at least that's a new one. I was forever being mistaken for Dudley Moore, even though he only comes up to about my shoulder...LOL. I used to get pestered for my autograph like mad in the States, because everyone thought I was him. We even have the same accent...
I have some funny stories to tell about that one of these days.

http://www.dailyllama.com/news/2002/images/dudley_peter.jpg

Minneapolis Slim

greeny said:
hi there C.C.
Is that a pic from Moestock 3?

cheers
greeny
a.k.a in cyberjammin as "FRISCO"

Har! (Feel like home?) Yup, that was Moestock 3, TCM is the guy with the Epi Sheraton. He built my Tele.

:mslim

geddins

phil47uk said:
geddins81.....Merle Haggard?....... :lolspin :lolspin

Well at least that's a new one. I was forever being mistaken for Dudley Moore, even though he only comes up to about my shoulder...LOL. I used to get pestered for my autograph like mad in the States, because everyone thought I was him. We even have the same accent...
I have some funny stories to tell about that one of these days.

http://www.dailyllama.com/news/2002/images/dudley_peter.jpg
Phil, Yep...Merle Haggard...I swear. I'm gonna try to find the pic I'm thinking of and show you....and as far as I'm concerned it's a compliment....just not as a guitarist!! :lolspin :lolspin :lolspin