• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

First show with BB Pro in bridge of LP Classic

dukeofblues

PS..sorry Dthraco we kinda hijacked your thread by accident

Glad you diggin the BB pros in your Classic..I am still liking the Pearly Gates in mine

:fiend

riffsalot

Yes indeed, the upper mid freqs through a mildly cranked 100 watt marshall are absolutely punishing when soloing, I find my tone is ultimately as close to perfect while riding chords, palm muting, and pretty much everything else. . but that lead tone especially in the line of fire will sterilize any living creature on the planet imhop, gibson almost got the BB pro perfect for my taste
i, thi
Dthraco, I don't get the rating system. What's with the numbers?

Also, how close to the strings do you have the BB Pro bridge? Do you have the poles radiused?

I found I liked the BB Pro bridge but I noticed that with the Duncan C-5, I retained a lot of those qualities with a little more girth to the tone and thicker and better harmonics which sounded too thin and squeeky for me with the BB Pro.