• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Izzy Stradlin's G&R Custom Les paul

doughty98

I have this Gibson Les Paul custom that was made for Izzy Stradlin from Guns & Roses. This Les Paul has no finish on it & Bill Lawrence pickups. Izzy talks about this Les Paul Custom in March 1989 "Guitar World" magazine S/N 81748543. Tim

Last edited:
C

Clifton Hyde

pics?

more info?

a link to the review?

come on, throw us a bone here.

this also belongs in the Sunburst section...

SG Johnny

Do you want to sell? This looks more like a for sale ad than a post about your favorite guitar.

doughty98

(Sorry)I'm new to this LP site. I wish I knew how to post pictures. I'll ask my friend Jon tomorrow. Next time I place another guitar I'll put it in the right location. By the way What section would celebrity LP go in? Tim

ripfence

Here's a shot of Tim's, Izzy guitar. Nice one Tim! Very unique looking.

1908_p26884.jpg

ripfence

I got to play Izzy's guitar today for a minute unplugged. Really neat guitar with no finish which makes unique in the LP's I've seen form the factory. Anyone seen this guitar on stage? This thread needs to be moved to the right place though...

Morten Beta

I Know it’s been 16 years, but does anyone know where the guitar is today? I am building a copy of it, for use with a GNR tribute band. Izzy plays it at the 1988 VMA, it’s on the cover of a Japanese song book, but other than that, I have not been able to track down any photos. So I am basically looking for more pictures.