• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

These folks are A+++

johntheson

The people at Wildwood guitars are as good as it gets. They strive to make you a happy customer, and their customer service is second to none. Even 2 weeks later they are still showing me what a class act they are. You won't be disappointed with Wildwood.
John Sr.

stratking

I called them a few days ago inquiring about a les that they have over there and they were very helpful. I have to wait a few days for my tax refund to hit and I'm hoping the one I've got my eye on is still there. If it is, I will definately be doing business with them.

stratking

johntheson

Stratking,
I did the same thing. My tax check came in, and I hooked up with Wildwood. You won't regret dealing with them. They are "hands on" from start to finish. These guys really do care about the customer. I could go on and on, but you get the picture. Good luck on your purchase.
John Sr.