• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

By request... Freddie King - Side Tracked

CDaughtry

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner and Moderator
YZ,
Killer unique take on it. It almost had a "Hawaiian" feel to it. I could almost see the Hula dancers shaking their fine asses.....:lol2

BigsbyTracks

All right yz!! A good swing feel and double stops for harmonic interest. I'm with Charlie on the hula girls. Thanks for posting your cut! :)

yz25098uk

bigsby, thanks for being nice! when i can play half as good as yourself,charlie, paf ,jtm, hottub, i will be much happier...
in the mean time, if you and the others keep posting b/tracks then as moonpies sig says "your just asking for it!"
cheers
bruce
PS on the hawian theme, as brian wilson says "waha la lu lay waha la lu li, keeny wak a poo li" thats about as much hawian as ive ever came accross!!!

elerouge

jtm45offset asked for a backing track for `Side Tracked', so here it is. Jam away!

I think I've reached my limit on Freddie King jam tracks, at least for a while - and maybe you all have as well. ;) But I've had a blast, and I look forward to hearing what you folks put down over this one!

Do you have a backing track available for freddy king, side track ?

thanks
elerouge@videotron.ca

BigsbyTracks

Do you have a backing track available for freddy king, side track ?

thanks
elerouge@videotron.ca

Wow, this thread is 16 years old. I went back just now and counted just how many times I "jammed" :)##) some audio on top of someone else's and they graciously lived through the result. It numbers in the hundreds. I learned so, so much about recording, playing, and believing in yourself in the Jam Zone, and had a lot of fun with some great people along the way. Thank you one more time! :salude

elerouge, by your request the backing track that I posted on this thread is available on SoundCloud at https://soundcloud.com/one-good-note/sidewize-backing-track. Hope it was what you were looking for!

-Bigs