• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Dave's:Buy with confidence

TBR623

After having suffered extensively with Guitar Aquisition Syndrome for several months I decided to purchase a new 2003 R7 Goldtop. I spoke with Dave on Monday morning and advised him to select one for me and send it UPS overnight. On tuesday morning the brown truck dropped it off to me. For those that hesitate to buy an expensive guitar sight-unseen-don't. My R7 is flawless-absolutely perfect. His prices are competitive,his service is customer oriented and most of all you can buy with confidence.

Cotton

I like Dave too...

I've bought from Dave many times. Always have; always will. He's that good. I even remember him sending me to his competitor for a specific guitar that he knew was there... Dave, Laun, and the others are the best!

Cotton

sickboy79

I've bought a few things from Dave over the years....a LP included. Excellent service!! Would not hesistate to do business with them again!