• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

´59 plaintop

bigelbach

Hi:

Larkstreet is selling a ´59 burst (9 0348). Any comments? Has anyone on the list played this guitar? Any input will be highly appreciated.

http://www. larkstreet.com/cgibin/list/pict/new59.jpg

Dave Paetow

Les Paul Forum Member
It has been discussed here before in another thread. Looks like a nice guitar. It looks to have had some type of trem on it at one time. Matte's pretty tight with Buzzy, I wouldn't be surprised if he has played it.

sunburst1

Buzz is selling the guitar for one of his customers. He wants 89K for it. I know the pickguard is a repro , broken bridge pup ring and those filled holes in the top. The input jack and switch tip are also not stock if I remember right. With the lack of color the filled holes and the pickguard, I'd say 89K is a far price. ;) :hippy He said it sounds and plays great , but a deal was too far off to try it out in person IMO.

Last edited:

1959burst

Mesa Master
looks cool!

new59.jpg