• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Thumbs Up to Daves Guitars!!!

Turbozag

Banned
I'm impressed.

Talk about excellent service and people.
I HIGHLY recommend you give these guys a look!

I am in NO way associated or connected to Daves.
I just visited their website from the link here on the Forum.

AWESOME service. They went out of their way to help.

THANKS DAVES!!!

:dude

Mulder

Yup. They've gone above and beyond for me more than once also!! ;)

Mister G

I purchased an SG Junior from them a couple of years ago. Great experience!! :rock

Turbozag

Banned
I can guarantee you that when I go to buy another guitar, they are first on the shopping list!

I appreciate the kind of service they threw at me.

I'm the kind that remembers and repays!

Thanks again Daves!

wileyone

I couldn't agree more........

Laun helped me with the purchase and was great..... he made sure everything was in order and made the entire process very seemless....

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again....

martinman

I bought a Jr. from them a while ago. I was a bit concerned buying a guitar over the 'net without playing it... Well, I was very impressed when I got it. It played better than any guitar I've ever bought new or used. It was setup before they sent it to me too. A big thumbs up from me too!!

cclark

I bought the '57 RI in my avatar from them this year. It was a little scary buying over the internet but it turned out to be a fine experience. Everything was as they stated and the sales person even went down in the basement and checked to make sure all the case candy, etc. was there.

I highly recommend them.

leeasam

I live only like 60 miles from Dave`s and have bought a bit of stuff from them in the last 2 years. Started out buying a Gibson Explorer and line 6 flextone II Xl w/ floorboard- stand- chord- strap you name it I got it all and they even cut some of the price off of the already good price they had. I also have bought a Taylor acoustic from them to in the last year. He blows away any other music store in the area away on Taylor prices. At the beginning of December I traded the Explorer for a 2002 LP standard. I was in the store for up over 2 hours trying out guitars. They had the dsame amp I had there in stock so I just went through like 4 different Lps and they would take them off the rack set up stands and bring them right to me ! All I had to do was switch and play. Made it easier to decide. They gave me a great deal on my trade as I had a person email me if I was still interested in selling and I told them I already traded to Dave`s. Gave them dave`s web stie and told him what they said they probably would sell it for( sometimes when trading ya wonder if you are getting taken). Well they told me they would list it for around $695. Well they sold it to the person who contacted me for $700 SHIPPED so I felt good on that dealas I didn`t get taken. I got $600 for trade. I have been dealin` with Jeff Depitro mostly and has always treated me well. Going in the store is like a kid in a candy store!!ove the place !! From what they toldme Dave even goes to the factory and hand picks guitars he wants to sell. Great place and people!
Lee

R

R8Scotch

Just got my second R8 (used) from Dave's today! It was accurately described and very nice. I felt like I got a very fair trade amount for the guitar I sent them and great service. I've bought both of mine from Tim, but from what the consensus seems to be is that all the folks there go out of their way to help. I'd move closer if it wasn't so friggin cold up there ;)

LRon

I bought my 2002 Les Paul Standard from Daves last October. And let me say Jimbo was great to work with. I spent 4 hours in the shop playing about all they had on the wall. I e-mailed Dave a few times as I live 700 miles away. I own 7 other guitars which have all been in their cases since. Can't put this one down. I got a better price than I would have got from Musicians Friend or AMS or any of the other on line stores I checked. Plus I got to try it out before I bought it.