• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

$264 labor charge for a fret dress?

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
Jeez, this thread is so old that inflation has probably doubled the price of the fret job~

treatmanc

yep but the longer it stays alive the more they get punished for being bad business people.

hrod455

"The woman I spoke to had a total attitude with me. She was totally reluctant to even answer questions."

Should've asked her if a knob polish was included in the price.

535faultless

One question....peeekamoose has a Plek....Did this price include a ride on the Plek machine?

AndyC

Phil at Philtone in Baltimore will do a Plek job, and install a bone nut, and ship it back to you for under that $ 264...

The REAL Rocker

Les Paul Froum Member
I would go to Sam Ash and see their repairman, Paul B:wail Paul is excellent, knowledgeable, and with out the attitude that you get at Rudy's and other places. He is also cheaper, which should make this a no-brainer:dude: .................The REAL Rocker.

GuitarDean

$75 in Cincinnati... and is there the possiblity that they are telling you that they dont want to do your fret job?