The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite

Fender Days 2002...

I just wanted to let everybody know we are hosting a huge Fender event on Saturday November 2nd. We took delivery of over 110 pieces of Fender gear including guitars, amps and accessories.

I should have our Fender products (guitars) on our website with a functional shopping cart hopefully by Friday.

ANYBODY who buys any *NEW* Fender product over $100 will get 10% back on the purchase. This offer is good on Monday the 2nd only.

If anybody has any questions at all about this deal I would strongly encourage you to call us or drop me an email as I won't be able to spend too much time on the forum.

We have a lot of cool Custom Shop/Vintage RI Fender gear so if anybody is in the market for this stuff, Monday would be the time to take the plunge.

peace,

-Steve D
    stratcat944@wildwoodguitars.com

www.wildwoodguitars.com

Wildwood Guitars
    Last edited by stratcat944; 10-30-02 at 05:51 PM.
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."

-Sam Brown

damn strtcat, the store i work at is having fender day on saturday...same deal, 10% cash rebate on the spot. right now, i can image all the people lined up at the door to get the free stuff, then they leave..although a few good customer stay and get a real good deal on sumpin fender.
    (.)(.)....TEH
    Friends don't let friends buy clownbursts.

Which store do you work for? I think we have already generated a great deal of interest in the event so far. Hope you guys have a good show Sat. Good luck.
    "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."

-Sam Brown

i work at KELLEY'S Music in roanoke va. it's the second time we have had fender day.
    (.)(.)....TEH
    Friends don't let friends buy clownbursts.