• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Fender Days 2002...

stratcat944

Monkey Boy
I just wanted to let everybody know we are hosting a huge Fender event on Saturday November 2nd. We took delivery of over 110 pieces of Fender gear including guitars, amps and accessories.

I should have our Fender products (guitars) on our website with a functional shopping cart hopefully by Friday.

ANYBODY who buys any *NEW* Fender product over $100 will get 10% back on the purchase. This offer is good on Monday the 2nd only.

If anybody has any questions at all about this deal I would strongly encourage you to call us or drop me an email as I won't be able to spend too much time on the forum.

We have a lot of cool Custom Shop/Vintage RI Fender gear so if anybody is in the market for this stuff, Monday would be the time to take the plunge.

peace,

-Steve D
stratcat944@wildwoodguitars.com

www.wildwoodguitars.com

Wildwood Guitars

Last edited:

fred58

Les Paul Forum Member
damn strtcat, the store i work at is having fender day on saturday...same deal, 10% cash rebate on the spot. right now, i can image all the people lined up at the door to get the free stuff, then they leave..although a few good customer stay and get a real good deal on sumpin fender.

stratcat944

Monkey Boy
Which store do you work for? I think we have already generated a great deal of interest in the event so far. Hope you guys have a good show Sat. Good luck.

fred58

Les Paul Forum Member
i work at KELLEY'S Music in roanoke va. it's the second time we have had fender day.