• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

work in progress: custom/junior mix up

Wim06

maple neck, ebony 24 frets, one bridge pick up, wraparound, volume, tone, gold hardware, back and front simple binding.

IMG_9134.JPG

S a m

For something even more unique you could go with 25.5" scale . . .

Drayve85

Go COMPLETELY off the reservation and put those knobs straight instead of angled like that! Like a junior. Totally cray-cray!!!lol all joking aside, it’s going to look KILLER! Please show pics of the process, and finished pics! .....the straight knobs would look pretty cool, tho!

Wim06

Go COMPLETELY off the reservation and put those knobs straight instead of angled like that! Like a junior. Totally cray-cray!!!lol all joking aside, it’s going to look KILLER! Please show pics of the process, and finished pics! .....the straight knobs would look pretty cool, tho!

Thanks!

I think straight knobs with a wraparound (junior like) and angled knobs with TOM... But I'm not sure for now... :) For the moment, I am sculpting the neck, next, neck pocket and gluing the neck in.