• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

'Bursts and Goldtops Calendar 2021.

ourmaninthenorth

Hi Lads, hope everyone's well?

Remember that great calendar from last year? Well Eleanor has done another one. I've just received my copy and it's frankly fantastic, so like last year I thought I'd share this talented Lady's work.

The calendar features 12 beautiful guitars owned by artists such as Bernie Marsden, Joe Bonamassa, Mick Taylor/Keith Richards, Brian Ray, Jared James Nichols, Charlie Daughtry, as well as some from private collections.

It is A4 in size with smooth silk pages, matt touch cover and wire binding.

The cost is £25 (GBP) and standard worldwide shipping is free. However, if people would like to pay a little extra for a tracked service, there is an option to add that at checkout for £1.50 (GBP) in the UK or £4.50 (GBP) worldwide.

Final orders will be taken on January 9th after which time there wont be making any more print runs.

Eleanor is shipping every couple of days from now until then. Obviously with the current worldwide postal difficulties, the sooner one orders the better.

As always a percentage of all profits will be donated to two superb charities - The Alzheimer's Society and The Macmillan ( A UK Cancer charity - a truly magnificent organisation that I have contemporaneous experience of, they've been with us every step of the way) .

There are no pre-orders this year, just a simple click and pay job, making ordering simple. Add to cart, pay your dough, and then pretend you're not obsessively listening for the parcel to drop on your doormat....

https://eleanorjane.shootproof.com/burstsandgoldtops

or a step by step guide to ordering on Eleanor's instagram page -

https://www.instagram.com/eleanorjanephoto/

A couple of taster shots - The Beast on the cover, and Mick Taylor's.....

skIeCX0.jpg

fSyGpgN.jpg

I have zero commercial connection to this project, and like last year if this thread is sailing too close to the wind in terms of perceived spam content, I'll remove it immediately. However having said that, it is of such interest in terms of subject matter I hope we can all continue to support this very talented photographer and aid worthy charities in the process.

Stay cool all!!!

:salude

miczap

ordered! although, it will likely be 2021 already before it makes it down to Australia.

T.Allen

Ordered! Great guitars, great causes and I can't wait to throw my 2020 calendars in the trash.

neuroy

I received mine today !

Very nice pictures of beautiful guitars .
But I won't throw away the 2020 copy.....

TM1

I got one of these excellent calanders a few weeks back! Great photos of some wondearful & historic guitars! I really appreciate the lengths people go to and to put these together!