• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Murphy Painted and Aged LP's! 🔥

ADP

I'll take the left one! My Murphy Aged LP get's better and better every day!:salude

Pappy35

I do wish you guys would stock gloss finishes. I just can't make myself like VOS...

CMExchange

Les Paul Forum Sponsor
I do wish you guys would stock gloss finishes. I just can't make myself like VOS...

I've actually built some Gloss LP's...check out the Royal Tea Bursts we have. I've been asked by a lot of players for what you've requested which is why we did this run:) The one below is a CME Spec---meaning it has underwound custom buckers which are potted and a Carmelita neck profile! I also picked these tops. This is CME00057 to be exact:)

David A----davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

<script async="" src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/IMG]

EXPLRGAB

Beauty is skin deep......how do they play.....how is the tone......how do they resonate and sustain acoustically.....sans amp.....what do they weigh.....or is the state of craftsmanship relating to the aforementioned criteria a foregone conclusion.....They all sound and play great.

El Gringo

I've actually built some Gloss LP's...check out the Royal Tea Bursts we have. I've been asked by a lot of players for what you've requested which is why we did this run:) The one below is a CME Spec---meaning it has underwound custom buckers which are potted and a Carmelita neck profile! I also picked these tops. This is CME00057 to be exact:)

David A----davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

<script async="" src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/IMG]
Good taste David A on the top's , also great on a fine top like that not being drilled for a guard .