• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

does this look right R7

guitarscrub

This is the wiring of my 2010 LP r7 any info on if this is correct? looks like it has "black bee" caps.

It does have BB2 and 3 for Pu'slp cntrl cavity.jpg
Just got it

Thanks

wallyguitar

Looks like a very clean aftermarket kit installed. I'd leave as is. The bee's were fake anyway and I don't see a clean job like this affecting value.

Tim Plains

just curious if I were to sell it would it be better with the bumble bee caps?
Yes, most people buying these want originality.
Do you have the originals? If yes, return it to stock and sell the aftermarket parts separately or keep them for your next guitar. If no, not worth the hassle, don't worry about it.

guitarscrub

Yes, most people buying these want originality.
Do you have the originals? If yes, return it to stock and sell the aftermarket parts separately or keep them for your next guitar. If no, not worth the hassle, don't worry about it.

This is how I got it. dont have "original" but I think it sounds really good. So I will leave it. On the Gibson using fake "bumblebee caps" WTF Gibson. Why...