• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2003 Brazilian rosewood '59 Gibson LP Historic CS

aldindubo

2003 Brazilian rosewood '59 Gibson LP Historic CS

My 2003 Brazilian rosewood '59 Gibson LP Historic CS is open for offers.

The reason for selling it is that I don't like to reprise with such an expensive guitar. I always have to be very careful. That is why I prefer a cheaper Gibson LP Historic, which is not to be handled very carefully that much as this guitar. I want a 'cheaper' '59 Reissue. I also want a top with more flame in it.

The COA, Gibson Historic Lifton case, all other documentation regarding the verification of the Brazilian roswood on the guitar is all included. The original purchase receipt is also included.

Everything on the guitar is original, only the nut has been replaced by a bone nut. The original nut is included. Furthermore, all parts and electronics are original. The frets are also original and in good condition. The guitar has some minor signs of wear, but is certainly still in 90% new condition.

Beside the fact that it is a Brazilian rosewood Ginson LP '59 Historic (which are extremely rare here in Europe), this guitar is even more rare because it has the nickname: 'The Kiss'. The original owner has named it like that because of the wood grain that looks like a womans kiss.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg