• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

2013 Les paul Signature T

shredder-hutch

So I have had this guitar for a few years and I love everything about it accept for the Min-Etune robot tuner. It doesn't tune accurately and I general I just don't like it. Id much rather have manual tuners. My question is what are the best tuners that would be a direct fit on this guitar? Should I just go with something like these https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...ecMcQNf5TSX_F4Wh5B4aAorwEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds Or are there better after market ones that wont de-value my guitar?

El Gringo

So I have had this guitar for a few years and I love everything about it accept for the Min-Etune robot tuner. It doesn't tune accurately and I general I just don't like it. Id much rather have manual tuners. My question is what are the best tuners that would be a direct fit on this guitar? Should I just go with something like these https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...ecMcQNf5TSX_F4Wh5B4aAorwEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds Or are there better after market ones that wont de-value my guitar?
This looks good to me and would be my first choice as these are the ones Gibson uses as long as the holes are the same size and line up correctly , which is important so as not to look ugly with holes showing from the previous gears . What i mean by that is take for instance a reqular Gibson with Klusons that have been replaced for Grover gears , and if you try to go back to the Klusons after the Grovers it looks ugly .

BlueGuitar!

You'll want tuners with 10mm bushings. Vintage style tuners (where you don't see a nut/washer on the front of the headstock) have a 11/32" peghead hole, not 10mm. Even if you were to buy 10mm to 11/32 adapter bushings for vintage-style klusons to work you'll get rings around the tuning peg from where the old washers used to be