• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Joe Bonamassa's Guitar Safari: The Tommy Bolin Burst, a 1951 Fender Nocaster and many

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
Oh dang. I haven't thought about Tommy Bolin in a long time. That was a treat to watch. Thanks viper007 & thanks Joe

J.D.

I dig these Joe B "show and tell" videos :jim

Wally

Lol....just after the 5 minute mark when he is talking about that improvised ground connection, Joe says that the ground wire is keeping him from being killed when actually if the ground wire is missing then the player has no contact to ground and is safer than whe the strings are grounded. Fwiw, one can fuse that ground connection to the strings with a resistor for protection. And....some well-built humbuckers with well-shielded compartments can do without the ground connection to the strings. Active EMGs do not require that ground connection, either.

goldtop0

Thanks for posting this:salude
Joe's doing some great vids right now and a lot of them............thanks Joe!!

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
As for the pick guard and as a veteran.....

https://www.almanac.com/content/us-flag-etiquette-rules-and-guidelines

There is little respect for proper flag etiquette these days.

I agree but that's not a flag, only a facimile. Like this.:
0300201850101.jpg