• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gone Wireless

kevindevid90

I have not posted for a while because I have been consumed by this damn 60th anniversary 59. Ummm very happy with it.

So my local dealer told me it was time to grow up and go wireless. I spent quite a bit of time researching it and bought the Line 6 Relay G30 to see how I'd get along with it, all I can say is wow.

Apart from the freedom it gives you there is a marked difference in the sound too, I didn't think the posh Fender leads I was using were all that bad, but hey.

So has anyone else taken the plunge or am I the last one to get into this?

Señor Verde

I've tried and like or hated several wireless sytems for many years. Currently using the Line6 G50. I don't run around all over the place, but I like not having to worry about stepping on or getting tangled in a cable.

JASIII

Anyone tried the Boss WL-20? It looks like it might have the best "bang for the buck".

Keefoman

I’ve used Line 6 G30 for a decade now, and it still works great! The glued on beltclip of course went south after just a couple of months, but a little camera purse to put on the belt solved that.

As for the Boss WL-20, I wouldn’t like this thingy sticking out from the jack output on my guitars.