• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

best inlay stickers for es 335

frenchphil

hello there

what are the best block inlay stickers to put on a es 335 dot?

cheers

El Gringo

I have to get out more and socialize and interact with others as this is a first for me learning that there is such a thing as fret inlay "stickers"

rick c

One of El Gringo's guitar's is soon to have a rad fire-breathing dragon neck with glow-in-the-dark flames for sure....

El Gringo

One of El Gringo's guitar's is soon to have a rad fire-breathing dragon neck with glow-in-the-dark flames for sure....
That would be cool and as long as the headstock says Gibson and the silkscreen name is Les Paul , then bring it on ! On a more serious note there was Gibson Custom Shop offering for the Chinese New Year with something similiar that was very cool , the body was in red and it had graphics inlaid on the fingerboard and the body which were made out of pearl and abalone and this guitar was stunning . Sometimes we make funny comments and lo and behold it's true . What would be cool would be to have one Of Ace Frehley Les Paul's with the smoke and then fire coming out of his neck pickup while tearing it up on Cold Gin . I have always wanted that set up or capability , but not at the expense of the damage and soot and such from the actual fire and smoke .