• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Anyone still like exotic BB preamp?

bluesforstevie

I know it may be old hat...a lot of great stuff out there. I've always liked the clips of this pedal anyway. Didn't mean to spell it wrong. Xotic.

Señor Verde

I recently got a BB Custom Shop pedal from a friend of mine. I like it with my 5E3 clone and Fuchs amps. I keep the mids at 9:00, which I've read is the setting to simulate the original. I think it sounds great with some amps. My friend thinks it sucks with everything.

bluesforstevie

I recently got a BB Custom Shop pedal from a friend of mine. I like it with my 5E3 clone and Fuchs amps. I keep the mids at 9:00, which I've read is the setting to simulate the original. I think it sounds great with some amps. My friend thinks it sucks with everything.

Yeah I have the latest reissue Tweed Deluxe by Fender. Its a 5E3 too. I've got a P90 equipped guitar and play blues mostly. Thanks!