• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Celestion Greenback and Creamback in the same cab?? Marshall Jcm 800 max volumen(raw)

Sectado

the other day I went to the recording studio since I am recording an album and I took the opportunity to film this

somebodyelseuk

the other day I went to the recording studio since I am recording an album and I took the opportunity to film this

[
I know the video isn't doing it justice. My Dad had one in the 90s, I think, 100w JCM800 2x12 combo. Even on the standard speakers, it sounded glorious.

Señor Verde

Can you tell the two speakers sound different? I have a Creamback and a few Greenback copies, but I don't know how close any of them sound to a real Greenback.

Sectado

I know the video isn't doing it justice. My Dad had one in the 90s, I think, 100w JCM800 2x12 combo. Even on the standard speakers, it sounded glorious.

A jcm 800 from the 90s loses to any marshall from the early years but if you have any audio show it !!! @somebodyelseuk

Can you tell the two speakers sound different? I have a Creamback and a few Greenback copies, but I don't know how close any of them sound to a real Greenback.

i did this test between greenback and creamback!
hear this! @Señor Verde