• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

would Gibson make me a real nice "Johnny Fever" burst ?

Dr. Green

I am talking about making a clone of this particular burst

(heck maybe they do already and i just dont know about it )

Burst2_3-722x481.jpg

click to enlarge image

goldtop0

I'm not aware of a Collectors Choice or Artist model of that particular one so suggest you get with a Gibson dealer and discuss a made to measure(M2M) LP from the Customshop.........it'll take a few months(5-6 maybe) but could be the answer for you.
That's what I'm doing to get my fat necked '58 style ES 335 with special paint job.

Dr. Green

1960 Gibson Les Paul Standard. Formerly owned by Joe Bonamassa and dubbed the "Johnny Fever" Burst. This legendary "Burst" is in incredible condition and 100% original

Dr. Green

that burst is pretty bitchin .... would like to have the only clone of it in world - nobody copy me

El Gringo

I highly suspect that if you've got the money, Gibson will have the time .

Darn rotting totting right they will and they are very good at that as well . Very responsive and taken requests as well for the right amount of coin as surely as they should as they are a business and that means to turn a profit , which is all good when they deliver the masterpiece treasures they craft and build ! Jeez I love GIBSON !