• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Randy Hansen streaming live right now

Guitar Whiskey

I enjoyed this. Always think back to the time I saw Randy in Pismo Beach, Ca back in the late 70's. He was/is a fantastic player. Amazing.

LeonC

I enjoyed this. Always think back to the time I saw Randy in Pismo Beach, Ca back in the late 70's. He was/is a fantastic player. Amazing.

Yeah, I remember the first time I heard Randy back then. He was clearly the best Hendrix "interpreter" I'd ever heard...and he still is. He makes it look so easy!

LeonC

too bad the link went private and now requires a sign in

Yeah...it was a "live streaming" event so I was surprised when it was still available yesterday...but looks like they finally took it down. It was a really great seeing RH "live"...but there are still lots of other great vids of his live performances up on youtube.

AA00475Bassman

I saw Randy back in 82 small club capacity 200 Minneapolis , His playing was mind blowing something you never forget !