• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

The Collection: Joe Bonamassa Nerdville East

GastonG

Great video ! and Nashville :dude::dude: (love so much that city and the people there).
Ragin Cajun :jim

I got the "almost" same Gibson Norlin catatalogue but mine has the Les Paul in black with gold tuners and buckers. Frets, tailpiece, binding and Gibson logo are in silver color ! (canadian version ?)

70sNorlinCatalog.jpg

:salude

Last edited:

Red Rogue

I hope Joe will release a book named "The Nerdville Collection" with all his guitars, amps and stories. I like his passion!

C-4

Thank you for presenting this wonderful, educational, and to me, exciting video!

It is much appreciated. :)

Doc Sausage

I thought the comment “everyone is happy” regarding the Craig Chaquico (and Harry) Burst was interesting. From what I’ve read, it was tolerable at best. At least for Craig and Harry. I’m sure Joe is relatively happy with it though. I wonder if it can still legally be loaned to Chaquico, as per one of the earlier settlements?

El Gringo

In addition to immensely enjoying JB playing, i love hearing him speak and do interviews or demos from his famous and vast collection as he speaks our language and he has the best attitude and really down to earth and dare i say humble in his approach . Really good guy .