• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Putting out feelers...

audiosway

My business is online marketing. Been doing it since 2003. I created the precbsstratocaster.com site due to my love of pre cbs. Unfortunately, I just don't have time to maintain it anymore.

So, I have decided to sell or trade precbsstratocaster.com, all content, and social media accounts with it. That includes the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/precbsstratocasters/ that currently has 639 followers and growing daily.

The site has a good bit of rankings targeted toward pre cbs strats. The traffic would be worth a ton for someone selling strats (custom shop, reissues, and vintage). It gets about 3500 targeted visitors a month. I get people asking about where to buy cases or where to buy this or that. etc. I would also be interested in trading for a player grade pre cbs strat (I would be fine with one needing a restoration. So, even routes and work needed) as well. Hardtail would definitely get my attention. I'm fine with a beater. I would prefer to trade the site to someone who can put it to good use. Over the last few years it's definitely built up good rankings in the pre cbs strat niche.

I would also be interested in custom shop strats as well. The site is worth around $7500 based on the traffic. The traffic would be very valuable to a pre cbs dealer. I'm not concerned about dollar for dollar trade. Just getting it to someone that will do good with it and getting a strat in return.

I have full analytics and rankings available upon request.

Last edited: