• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Wizz Pickups ... MIA?

garywright

did you read this on the website ?

Webshop is currently closed because we got so many orders and wanted to ship them ASAP, also we need to make some cleaning in our workshop and restocking some parts.
If you need pickups urgent and can't wait please send email and we will work it out for you.

mrbeasty

did you read this on the website ?

Webshop is currently closed because we got so many orders and wanted to ship them ASAP, also we need to make some cleaning in our workshop and restocking some parts.
If you need pickups urgent and can't wait please send email and we will work it out for you.

Interesting!!
I am looking at the site on a “mobile device” and there is no announcement or text on the landing page. I looked around and did not see anything either.
Thanks.

duaneflowers

Alex only accepts a certain number of orders at the beginning of each month, when he reaches that number he disables ordering so he can get them out expeditiously. The rest of the month he supplies his international distributors. However, I've never known him to refuse an order at any time if you email him. :salude