• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Anyone heard anything?

norcalpiper

As much as I love how JC has cleaned up and stream lined the offerings, I do still miss this time of year those leaks that used to come out of what Gibson was going to offer for the coming year. Over the past 2 years I've bought all the guitars from the original and modern line I wanted. Has anyone heard any rumors, or info on new offerings coming up?

mrbeasty

There was no NAMM in July and presumably there won’t be one in January, at least not physically.
It seems that most manufacturers are still playing catch-up and the few new products I have seen came through social media announcements. I would recommend keeping an eye on Gibson’s social media, particularly their YouTube account as they have been very “video centric” lately.

Cliff Gress

As much as I love how JC has cleaned up and stream lined the offerings, I do still miss this time of year those leaks that used to come out of what Gibson was going to offer for the coming year. Over the past 2 years I've bought all the guitars from the original and modern line I wanted. Has anyone heard any rumors, or info on new offerings coming up?

Did you get an Original LP Special by any chance that you could review? A Firebird 1 would be a great new offering.