• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Help! A Couple Questions For Anyone

LPJNoob

I have a 2011 Gibson Satin White LP Junior and I would like to know how I could go about getting:

1)Another "Gibson" tag(like the ones on new guitars), do they cost money and have they been the same size/color tags for awhile?

2) How/where would I get the literature that usually accompanies the guitar, or is there someplace I can go to(a link?) Where I can d/l or print it up for my own personal records/collection

3) How/where would I locate a 2011 Gibson Guitar manual/catalog(& do these cost $$$as well)?

Thank you for any help/info on all of this. I like the case/guitar candy, can't help it. :)

somebodyelseuk

I would go to Gibson's website, hit the Contact Us link and email them your requests, with your guitars serial number.

VamboRool

You may want to try Ebay and Reverb. Also make friends with a sales guy at Guitar Center or Sam Ash. They might have some old paperwork laying around. Write Gibson and see what they say.