• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Goldie CC#2 going price

naga

I am considering selling my Goldie, and I have no relevant idea for realistic prices. From various sites, I found asking prices for 13k€ and way beyond, while I feel rather new quitars doubling their prices a bit unrealistic...

I am trying to wake some discussion here, to get initial asking to realistic ballpark. Furthermore, I am planning to send the guitar to some reputable European guitar shop (eg the one I bought it from) where intersted people can try it in person, as I believe the market at Finland is difficult and I doubt people are not willing to buy from Reverb etc. if I do not have a solid track of five-star customer reviews...

Any help for great shops (sensible commission, forwards the many w/o hassle) in Europe are gladly welcomed as well.

THANKS!

ADMIN, please feel to move to a suitable category, if needed. "Classifieds" would be tempting, but I am gaining my understanding :)

naga

A pic of the CC#2 we are talking about...

Attachments

• D8651EDD-B922-43D1-AB3B-0F3CEC522941.jpg
    D8651EDD-B922-43D1-AB3B-0F3CEC522941.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 5