• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Les Paul Custom 2012 - '60 Reissue - LPB0 - anyone familiar?

Baracus

Looking at buying one but it's very hard to find any info/specs

All the reissue details you can find on LPC relate to the '57 & '68 versions
The '60 RI seems to be a real rarity. Is it in fact a historic or is it a run of the mill LPC with a different neck profile?

Serial #024xx

Anyone have or had one. How does it compare to the '68 RI for example?
Differences I can see are it has the 17 degree head stock angle, compared to the 14 of the '68 and obviously a smaller neck profile (this is what i am after).

Anybody got specs on this? My searches have found very little info.
Only thing I have found is the 2010 50th anniversary LPB0 model and am assuming the 2012 model would be the same specs?

Specs would be very helpful. I emailed Gibson but haven't got a response (can't call as I am in Aus)

Only thing I have found is the 2010 50th anniversary LPB0 model and am assuming the 2012 model would be the same specs?

El Gringo

Sites that are listed here as Forum sponsors are pretty good at detailing some specs . For Example -The Music Zoo ( my favorite ) Wildwood ( outstanding , very knowledgeable and very helpful ) Dave's Guitars ( great shop , and great inventory, great service ) Chicago Music Exchange ( great inventory and go the extra mile in making you happy ) Wild West Guitars ( great inventory along with great service ) Also when you mentioned that you liked the smaller neck profile , you really can't go wrong with the 2020 60th Anniversary 1960 reissue Gibson Les Paul R0 . Best wishes and happy hunting ! Also just my 2 cents for what it's worth these instruments cost , so always purchase from reputable and authentic and Authorized Gibson Dealers , avoid places that say "like new" which means no warranty ( God Forbid ) and no factory authorized service ( meaning your stuck with the repair bill ) be smart and avoid traps !

PeteNJ75

Looking at buying one but it's very hard to find any info/specs

All the reissue details you can find on LPC relate to the '57 & '68 versions
The '60 RI seems to be a real rarity. Is it in fact a historic or is it a run of the mill LPC with a different neck profile?

Serial #024xx

Anyone have or had one. How does it compare to the '68 RI for example?
Differences I can see are it has the 17 degree head stock angle, compared to the 14 of the '68 and obviously a smaller neck profile (this is what i am after).

Anybody got specs on this? My searches have found very little info.

Specs would be very helpful. I emailed Gibson but haven't got a response (can't call as I am in Aus)

Gibson customer service is usually good about getting back to you with info, I would give them a few days though, and follow up on a week. It’s a rare guitar though - I haven’t seen many on the market. I’d like to get one myself someday. Post anything you find out!