• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Can anyone tell me a little about this LP Studio?

Namron

Hi All,

I hope I am posting in the right place. A little while back I purchased a 2014 Gibson Les Paul Studio (120th anniversary). While I can find specs for that model/year, I do know that there were pros and "regular" studios. I can't seem to identify which this is. Does anyone have some knowledge about which is which? It did come with a hard shell case, which seemed to be indicative of the Pro (and I doubt the seller replaced a gig bag with Gibson hard shell), but I have no idea. Any help or information - anything that you can tell me about this guitar - would be much appreciated!

Thanks

IMG_20200731_153031.jpg IMG_20200731_153052.jpg

Namron

I think I answered my own question. I used someone else's method of the wayback machine and went to Gibson's site in 2014.

It is indeed the Les Paul Studio (not pro), in brilliant red burst (vintage gloss).