• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD!!! Traditional Pro V!

Sybo

Had an Epiphone Les Paul with some electrics issues that I purchased from GC. No repairs even with the two year protection plan, they just wanted to replace the guitar. Had the neck dressed and leveled, and it was wonderful.....then died.... So after much negotiation, and lots of playing, picking and choosing , I left with this. https://imgur.com/a/cV3jlmU

It took me a while to get the buzzes out and the neck/ action pretty much where I want it, now to let it acclimate to my house, settle in and then I’ll fine tune. It sounds WONDERFUL!! I need to pick all you guys brained on this/ these Les Pauls. I know this is my first post, so THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH for the help!! I look forward to a long stay here!!!!!!
Jim

metropolis

Looks great, I love a satin finish on Les Pauls (either from the factory or aged over time). Congrats on the new guitar.

Midnight Blues

Nice! Congrats, HNGD
jam.gif
play her in good health and :welcome: to the LPF!