• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Gibson CS not producing Archtops plus..........

goldtop0

In the Vintage pub I saw that Archtops are no longer being made apparently but are there any others that will no longer be produced.

GotTheSilver

In the Vintage pub I saw that Archtops are no longer being made apparently but are there any others that will no longer be produced.

Do you mean they are not currently being produced because of COVID, but will be produced again later? I couldn't image Gibson would permanently discontinue archtops, but what do I know?

Last edited:

Midnight Blues

Last I knew, they were moving production to Nashville. I haven't heard/read anything about them not making archtops anymore?

goldtop0

Do mean they are not currently being produced because of COVID, but will be produced again later? I couldn't image Gibson would permanently discontinue archtops, but what do I know?

The same here.
It's post #15 in 'Gibson offering $59k for recovery of Ledgers' in the Vintage thread............which piqued my interest.