• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Guitar stand recommendation

Cliff Gress

Can anyone point me to a guitar stand for a Firebird 1? I use Quik-Lok A frames but I don't think they will work for a FB.

deytookerjaabs

Hell no, they snap like twigs.

I stuck my 'birds in the case any time I put'em down, any gig, rehearsal or at home. Newer extra supportive cases too, not that ole cardboard stuff and I was even paranoid about standing the case up lest it falls over.

I suppose if you've nothing to worry about at all, ever, in terms of accidents you're free to go about standing one up but boy I don't even like the look of that. Good luck with your search.

DarySixsan

I advise you to ask a consultant at an instrument store where they sell various stringed instruments and stands for them. Once I needed to buy a stand and a case for my guitar so I went to such a store. I also needed to Buy violins for my younger sisters since the school year was starting, and they are studying at a music school