• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Sorry...but I'm struggling some posting images. Can YOU help?

boburst

I know I can insert a LINK, but I've seen many images embedded in the posts that AREN'T links. HOW is that done? THX!!

Last edited:

corpse

You have to put your image on an on line host- I used to use Photobucket but it went south when you didn't pay. Imgur seems ok- but sometimes the files are too big for LPF for some reason.
Then get the image from the host site- there are different ways to do it- on Imgur there is a small box with three dots on it on the top right- click on it and it has four options for using the images to put on other media sites. Use the one that provides a jpeg file.
When you get the the post on LPF you are inserting the image in- hit the little photo icon in the top toolbar and paste (right click) the pic address there- and you should be good.