• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Can anyone help me find Maestro and Horse Shoe Tremolos and Wraparounds for 61-68 SGs

tyler5150

Hi, does anyone have recommendations on where to purchase maestros and wraparound bridges for SG juniors and specials? Thank you very much

Bruce R

Are you looking for original parts or reproduction vintage parts?

If reproduction, look at a vendor that I am real impressed with, MojoAxe. Scroll down the page a bit..

http://www.mojoaxe.com/

garywright

I don’t think there’s a maestro horseshoe tremolo being reproduced anywhere ..I sold an original last year on eBay and that would probably be your best bet to keep a watch on ..mojoaxe has really quality stuff and would have your wraparound bridge but not a short maestro spring plate if that’s one of the parts you’re desiring..however, Crazy Parts in Germany would also available is a cool retro spoon handle which look great on either the horseshoe or short maestros