• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Dad Thrash...

RhinestoneStrat

Rock on you ever aging relics of the past. You are never too old to make your rock 'n' roll stance, especially during a mid-life crisis. Watch out Millennials because the old is still gold.:peace2

corpse

Looking for some punchline about the Vienna Boy's Choir- couldn't come up with one. Lot's of folks in the audience having a great time- good deal.

brandtkronholm

Rockin' the locks!
That pit - in the rain!
Blast beats 'n squealies!
Cannibal Corpse! :dude:

Thundermtn

I saw them a few weeks before Pat went to jail for setting his arsenal of a house on fire then beating up the cops after invading/robbing a neighbor's house.

They were still awesome and owned crowd, nobody can induce a raging fur ball of a moshpit like CC.

RhinestoneStrat

Instantly reminded me of this...

I guess you can say Slayer is the new Led Zeppelin of these times.:dude:

slayer-kill-the-kardashians-tshirt-kendall-jenner-guitarist-gary-holt-its-nice-to-see-celebrities-supporting-each-other.jpg

jrgtr42

Instantly reminded me of this...

That reminds me of an interview I heard with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith a while ago.
They were talking about coming off the road, he says that he gets home after playing hundreds of shows to millions of screaming fans,
and his daughter says, "Dad, you're so uncool."