• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Nugent’s USA Flag Les Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triburst

C6723-F1-C-F18-B-4113-A9-CC-81980-F400-B31.jpg

Big Al

I just love how pro military and patriotic some draftdodgers become.

Big Al

you mean "draftdodgers". you forgot the quotes

No, I meant draftdoger, someone who actively evaded the draft and bragged on it. Now he promotes war, as long as others do the fighting. "Patriotic" should be in quotes.

c_wester

Big Al :3zone

I agree:dude::dude:

Lord Big Al is the sole reason I have stayed at this forum.
You can find similar people if you listen closely, on other topics.
As say how to go fast in a 1971 Nova without it showing anywhere...

And so fort...

greg-delta

Les Paul Froum Member
No, I meant draftdoger, someone who actively evaded the draft and bragged on it. Now he promotes war, as long as others do the fighting. "Patriotic" should be in quotes.

medical deferment is not draft dodging.

we SHOULD promote was against those who threaten the United States and the progress it represents and created.

Big Al

medical deferment is not draft dodging.

we SHOULD promote was against those who threaten the United States and the progress it represents and created.

WTF!! smearing your unbathed body in shit with the express purpose of receiving a deferment to avoid the draft is as legitiment as a 5 time Daddy Warbucks purchased "Bone spur" in the foot, purchased "Medical Deferment". Vietnam was very real for those of us old enough to have lived through those times. Hypocritical bullshit spouting cowards who hide behind false patriotic propaganda dosen't fool anyone who cares to remember.

Those that took an honest stand against something they saw was wrong were the patriots. Those that had true medical issues were legitimate. Shit smeared cowards cum latter day warmongers just stink of shit still.

greg-delta

Les Paul Froum Member
WTF!! smearing your unbathed body in shit with the express purpose of receiving a deferment to avoid the draft is as legitiment as a 5 time Daddy Warbucks purchased "Bone spur" in the foot, purchased "Medical Deferment". Vietnam was very real for those of us old enough to have lived through those times. Hypocritical bullshit spouting cowards who hide behind false patriotic propaganda dosen't fool anyone who cares to remember.

Those that took an honest stand against something they saw was wrong were the patriots. Those that had true medical issues were legitimate. Shit smeared cowards cum latter day warmongers just stink of shit still.

EDIT for brevity: you sound like a legit crazy person

you're regurgitating conspiracy theories, communist apologism and actually think ted nugent smeared shit on himself to avoid the draft.

I mean wow....whether you're extremely gullible (possibly autistic) or whatever your issue is...you're not really playing with a full deck it looks like

Last edited:

Big Al

EDIT for brevity: you sound like a legit crazy person

you're regurgitating conspiracy theories, communist apologism and actually think ted nugent smeared shit on himself to avoid the draft.

I mean wow....whether you're extremely gullible (possibly autistic) or whatever your issue is...you're not really playing with a full deck it looks like

Check your source. I heard Ted tell the story. He also repeated it in interviews. Latter day revisions don't change the past, just attempt to cover it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.