• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Thank You MojoAxe

I just wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to Dan at MojoAxe. People always love to complain when they have bad experiences, but they rarely seem to give enough credit where credit is due. If you’re looking for some vintage correct plastics or hardware for your Gibson, I would undoubtedly recommend Dan. I’ve ordered from him three times now and have been extremely satisfied with the quality and value I’ve received. He even took the time to manufacture a custom vintage correct truss rod cover I couldn’t find elsewhere and nailed it spot on! The man is a wealth of knowledge and has been kind enough to educate me with his own photos and documentation. I’ve done business with just about every other company out there that supplies vintage correct parts for Gibsons, but from now on, if Dan supplies it, I’ll be buying it for MojoAxe.

That’s all :)