• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Murphy’s Lab (Tom Murphy)

dblock1717

Hey, not sure if this has been posted already I'm new to the forum and i was wondering when we will see more Tom Murphy spec guitars? I know Gibson announced the start of Murphy’s lab. Im really in the market for one brand new but the only ones I'm finding are on Wildwood Guitars website and they cant ship new Gibsons to Canada. Looking forward to hearing some feedback! Thanks

El Gringo

That sucks , as that was where I was going to tell you to check out . What about the Music Zoo ?

C-4

For a guitar that expensive, you might consider taking a field trip to try them out, and buy one.

El Gringo

For a guitar that expensive, you might consider taking a field trip to try them out, and buy one.

That can be a fun trip , I know it would be for me with the exception being on the return home having to deal with Border and Customs

goldtop0

It's a sad sad state of affairs when you can't buy from some dealers in the US because of the Gibson international sales restriction.
For example over here in NZ you see virtually no new Customshop guitars at all each year.............and that'll get less and less for the whole Gibson range as prices go up in the US:dang

Arnold M.

It's a sad sad state of affairs when you can't buy from some dealers in the US because of the Gibson international sales restriction.
For example over here in NZ you see virtually no new Customshop guitars at all each year.............and that'll get less and less for the whole Gibson range as prices go up in the US:dang
I feel your pain mate, the chances of finding a new True Historic in Canada were about the same odds as winning the Powerball Lottery