• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Les Paul Overall QC 2020

BurstbuckerPro

Hi,

want to buy my first Les Paul in many years! I had a LP Standard around 1998/1999. It was a nice guitar but as, at the time, I was playing 4 hour gigs and the guitar was really heavy :)

There's no local store stocking so I got to order online. What do you think of general QC on the 2020 models? I'm leaning towards the LP Classic or the LP Standard 60's.

Many thanks in advance.

Hamerfan

There are not too many guitar produced in 2020. You better should ask about the corona cured guitars in several months.

El Gringo

Nonsense , as I just took delivery of my latest R9 Les Paul which came home to me less than 2 weeks ago and she is a wonder of the guitar world and a work of art and plays well and stays in tune and is flawless without a scratch or hair out of place . Kudos to Gibson Custom for maintaining there high level of excellence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!