• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Darkburst. Describe it for me, please.

Elliot Easton

It starts with a healthy bowel movement around the edges, fading to Montezuma's Revenge towards the center.

Big Al

Is it considered the same as a Tobacco Burst?

Depends whose definition is used. As I tried to explain. JT's example was factory labled Darkburst and appears identical to my later Tobacco Burst, which both are identical to the vintage classic Sunburst.

Bruce R

This is my recently-acquired 2014 R0 Tobacco Burst, which is quite silly because it is actually a deep, deep cherry sunburst.

IMG_0810.jpgIMG_0818.jpg

somebodyelseuk

It starts with a healthy bowel movement around the edges, fading to Montezuma's Revenge towards the center.
Lol.
Reminds me of a story which I can't repeat here... So, Factory Burst. Is that the 'first one the morning after a night out, which is just too pungent for home' movement? :laugh2: